Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a colourful time

Still too lazy to write, I just post some pics of the vacation.



a fountain that went on just when Pickles was playing in it. Bet
someone was watching. It went off again just when a bunch
of teenagers were fooling around, completely soaking them

huge hammocks on this beach by the hotel


the beautiful Carribean waters




the gorgeous houses and balconies were my most special treat
considering that this place is so (boringly) orderly. Hell! I even need
permission to dig in my own backyard.

Some school kids about to take the ferry across home, walking by
the ferry station. Love the colours of their school uniform
The restrooms!! So pretty, such pretty colours
I really had the nicest spring break with lots of colour. I love lots of colors and place that celebrates colour, especially in its public spaces, takes a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Nino's Mum said...

:) what a treat!
the photos are lovely. Sometimes when I'm visiting a particularly picturesque place, I stare at the local kids and people, wondering what it must feel like to live in such a beauty. living in a touristy place sounds so good, wonder if its a good idea in real life.